- Kindergarten homeroom with Emily Brown – Rachel Drake
- Second Grade with Miranda Greear – Lauren McDonald
- Third Grade homeroom with Kate Clark – Samantha Engelke
- Fifth Grade homeroom with Lisa Cone – Bethany Miele
- Fifth Grade homeroom with Audrey Osborne – Benjamin Hastoglis
This week, fifth graders are getting a little help from a student; a student teacher, that is. For their final research project of the year, the young students are assigned an Egyptian god or goddess to research and describe. For the project, one of our visiting student teachers from Liberty University, Bethany Miele, is taking the lead. This week, the students visited the library to begin the process of delving into history. They started with a family tree of sorts for their chosen deity. Ms. Miele assisted the students as they used the library's online databases to conduct research. She is also guiding the students throughout their entire process in both Ms. Cone's and Mrs. Osborne's classes. Learning on the job, indeed. Below is a list of the teachers we have assisting our Lower School faculty this semester, with another one planned to join Andrew Miller in the music department in March:
The Crossties Blog provides timely updates about activities from the campus of North Cross School.