From David Lake, Director of Admission
- January 25 - State of The School address; re-enrollment opens
- February 8 - Re-enrollment deadline
- February 9 - Re-enrollment Contest Winner Announcement (read more below)
- July 1 - Re-enrollment contracts become binding
Changes to this year’s re-enrollment:
- Beginning January 25, all re-enrollments will be processed through our onCampus portal, and your information will be pre-populated on that system.
- In response to the numerous requests from families who have asked to be able to manage their student accounts and pay their bills online, we have added a financial convenience module called Smart Tuition. All families will use this module to review and pay all their bills. For your convenience, it is linked through onCampus—the system you now use to interact more with your child’s academic and educational experience
State of the School Address - January 25, 6:30 p.m.
Please tune in to our YouTube broadcast of Dr. Proctor’s “State of our School” and hear why our administration, our Board of Trustees, and I are so excited for our future. Dr. Proctor will also announce our 2017-18 Tuition Schedule will be announced in his State of the School on January 25, 2017 and emailed to you with a YouTube link. Re-Enrollment opens January 25th, immediately following this address.
Exciting Re-enrollment Incentive
On Thursday, February 9th we will draw a total of five (5) $1,000 tuition discounts--that’s right, five students whose names are drawn will receive a $1,000 discount on next year’s tuition. The Parents’ Association will draw the names at their noon meeting and we will immediately broadcast the announcement of our winners. Winners’ $1,000 tuition discount will be applied as a credit reduction to their 2017-18 tuition in accordance with their selected payment plan (one, two, or monthly payments). The award is limited to one per family. The $1,000 award will not be applied to a student’s tuition account until after July 1st 2017 when they are fully re-enrolled.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the contest this year, you must be fully re-enrolled by midnight on Wednesday, February 8th—that means your contract must be completed online, your Smart Tuition account set up, your non-refundable deposit paid, and all student accounts must be current, with no payments past due. North Cross faculty, staff and Board members are not eligible.
All re-enrollment will be completed online utilizing our “onCampus” system. Simply click on the re-enrollment contract link on your message bar to review your contract. Because you are currently enrolled, your personal information and enrollment information will populate your enrollment forms—be sure to check its accuracy and make any needed changes. This will speed your process and enable you to update your profile.
Student Account Management System—Billing and Payments
Because so many families have been requesting we add an online student account management and payment system, we are introducing a financial convenience feature called Smart Tuition. Be sure to read the coming email from Karen List with important information, questions, and answers on Smart Tuition.
Your three 2017-18 tuition payment options (made through Smart Tuition) are still the same:
- One payment plan, full tuition due 8/20/17.
- Two payments (60% first payment / 40% balance) due 8/20/17 and 12/20/17.
- 10 monthly installment payments, beginning July 2017 through April 2018 due (your choice) on the 1st of each month or the 15th of each month.
That’s the news for this year’s re-enrollment.
We are so very proud of our students’ accomplishments and so honored you have entrusted the education of your children to our faculty, coaches, and staff. Every day we want them to learn more, experience more, participate more, present more, and achieve more. It’s great to see their progress, their growth, and especially their smiles. Thank you for being part of our community—your family’s presence makes it even more special.
Good luck with the $1,000 drawing—we are looking forward to seeing you next year!
Director of Admission