- A Traditional Path to a Non-Traditional Career: Entrepreneurs and College
- Interior Design/Architecture - How would you redesign Willis Hall?
- Writing Biography to Get Published
- Why You Should Love Conflict
- Living Life as a Blind Individual
- Trains to Brains
- Digital Humanities: How to read 1,000 books
- Handcrafting Jewelry and Metalsmithing
- Pottery: Throwing large pots and vases
Students in the Middle and Upper schools had a rare opportunity today to sample a variety of "lessons" from area business leaders in this year's Symposium. Topics ranged from Hip Hop dancing to Storm Chasing. Among the sessions held:
The Crossties Blog provides timely updates about activities from the campus of North Cross School.